We are currently seeking a candidate for our Human Resources Generalist position for our client in Hillsboro, OR. The ideal candidate would be bilingual in both Japanese and English, and have 5+ years of HR related experience.
- Title: Human Resources Generalist
- Location: Hillsboro, OR
- Salary: $49-61k DOE
- Benefits: Medical, Dental, Vision, life, 401k, etc.
- Type: Full Time, Direct Hire
- Provide support in areas of recruitment and retention, employee relations, performance management, compensation, training, management consulting and recognition initiatives.
- Work closely with HR Manager, Senior HR Generalist, and Division Management team to provide HR support for approximately 100+ employees
- Ensures company is complying with federal, state, and local laws and regulations. Maintain all required state federal, and local posters like EEO, Worker’s Compensation, Harassment Prevention, Federal and State Labor Law posters, etc.
- Provide HR administrative support, maintain employment records related to hiring, termination, leaves, transfers, promotions, etc.
- Bachelor’s Degree in human resource management, business administration, or related field required.
- Minimum of 5 years of HR Generalist related experience. Must have solid understanding of local, state, and federal employment laws. (PHR or SPHR are a plus but not required).
- Proficiency in MS Windows Applications (Word, Excel, PowerPoint), and knowledge in systems that support HR shared services (ADP, Workforce Now, Taleo, SharePoint).
- Great communication skills, project management skills, attention to details, and ability to work independently as is self-motivated
- Japanese language is a plus but not required
Only qualified candidates will be contacted. Candidates must be authorized to work in the United States.