We are currently seeking a candidate for our clients HR/EHS coordinator role. This person will be spending 50% of the working time on HR related work, and 50% of the time on Environmental, Health, and Safety related tasks.
- Title : Human Resources / Environmental, Health & Safety (EHS) Coordinator
- Location : Hillsboro, OR
- Salary : $33-40.3k DOE
- Type : Full Time, Direct Hire, Non-Exempt
- Associate of Arts required, Bachelor’s degree in HR, Business Administration, or any related areas is a plus
- 2+ years of experience working in a human resources department
- Experience in an Administrative/support type of role
- Experienced with Microsoft Word applications (Outlook, Word, PowerPoint, and Excel)
- Experience with ADP, Taleo, and/or Workday, and some prior knowledge/familiarity in employment laws is a plus
HR Coordinator Tasks:
- Inputting confidential data in HR related systems such as Taleo recruiting system, Worday HRIS system, internal company spreadsheets, etc.
- Assist in recruiting tasks, creating and advertising open job(s), assist in interviews, pre-employment screening, background check, reference check, etc.
- Work closely with HR Generalist staff and assist them with any maintenance and edits on company job descriptions
Environmental, Health & Safety (EHS) Tasks:
- Facilitate EHS site orientations
- Act as liaison relating to general environmental, health and safety topics for OR locations
- Assist in injury investigations and take further action if active injury exists
- Assist in creating safety documentation
Only those authorized to work in the United States will be contacted