We are currently seeking a HR Manager for a Printing company in South Atlanta, GA. The ideal candidate must have 10 years of work experience in the HR field.
Position: HR Manager
Location:South Atlanta, GA
Pay: $75k-100k (Depending on your experience)
Status: Full time + Excellent benefits
- Implements and coordinates policies and programs for employees consistent with policy guidelines established by senior management, including employment, positive employee/labor relations, wage and salary administration, benefits and Open Enrollment, leave administration, orientation and training, placement, safety and health, and employee services.
- Leads and performs recruitment activities, including writing and placement of internal and external advertising, contacting employment agencies and local schools, screening resumes and applications, interviewing candidates, analyzing and evaluating work history, qualifications and salary requirements.
- Manages the administration of benefits and other human resources programs, including leave administration, workers' compensation, and unemployment hearings.
- Ensures the accurate maintenance of employee information and compliance with Company guidelines.
- Bachelor’s degree from an accredited university; or equivalent combination of education and experience.
- At least 5+ years in HR and Benefits Administration strongly preferred.
- SHRM SCP or SHRM CP or GPHR certification preferred.
- Experience working for a foreign owned company preferred.