We are currently seeking a HR Manager for a large-size Engineering company in North Atlanta, GA. The ideal candidate must have 10 years of work experience in HR field.
Position: HR Manager
Location: North Atlanta, GA
Languages: Japanese is strongly preferred
Pay: $80k - $100k (Depending on your experience)
Status: Full time + Excellent benefits
Job Responsibilities & Duties:
- Enhance the organization’s human resources functionality .
- Oversee employee performance program.
- Communicate with manager on employee improvement and development plans.
- Manage employee participation in benefits programs, communicate benefits to employees.
- Manage the hiring process including recruiting, screening, interviews, candidate selection, and onboarding.
- Review, and maintain files for all job descriptions.
- Project lead on implementation of company safety programs and OSHA required tracking and reporting.
- Keep up to date on current labor market trends, including salaries and benefits.
- Manage and oversee the company’s salary structure including bonuses and raises and recommend revisions.
- Manage employee-related databases and human resource and payroll records.
- Ensure legal compliance by monitoring and implementing applicable human resource federal and state requirements.
- Ensure compliance of all work related activities in a fair, ethical, and consistent manner.
- Follow established company policies and those outlined in the Employee Handbook.
- Perform other duties as necessary.