We are currently seeking an HR Generalist Payroll Specialist for a Japanese Trading Company to join their team in the New York, NY area.
Position: HR Generalist Payroll Specialist
Industry: Japanese Trading Company
Location: New York, NY
Languages: English + Japanese is MUST
Full time + Excellent benefits
- Prepares calculation of allowances and other related payroll data and gross up ratio under Net guaranteed policy for rotational staffs and trainees. Reviews payroll register for RS in order to ensure accuracy.
- Prepares adjustment for salary and fringe benefits differences between the company and subsidiary/affiliate.
- Supervision and coordination of all RS on health/dental insurance plan. Make a proposal of next plan based on reviewing the plan annually.
- Performs data entry into GSAP/Excel. Pays consultant and other invoices by posting entries to GSAP. Maintains files on all such activities Prepares/ generates routine recurrent reports via GSAP/Excel.
- Handles relocation fees for arrivals and departures. Interprets company policy, classifies and approves expenses into appropriate accounts.
- Assists with rotational staffs and trainees in their individual tax filing including conducting New Hire workshops and health insurance claim process.
- Bachelor’s degree in related field required.
- Minimum of 5 years of progressive Human Resources Payroll experience.
- Experience with ADP and SAP/GSAP preferable.
- Native level Japanese and proficiency in English required