We are currently seeking a HR Director for a Japanese Media to join their team. The ideal candidate will have 10 years of experience in HR field.
Position: HR Director
Location: Manhattan, NYC
Pay: $80-100k (Depending on your experience) + bonus
Status: Full time + benefits
- Create and manage HR and Administration departmental and personnel budgets.
- Review and process semi-monthly payroll. Enter, review, and process monthly payroll.
- Submit monthly personnel accounting journal entry and Visa expense report.
- Conduct semi-annual performance evaluations for the proper staff.
- Negotiate health insurance annual renewal with the health insurance brokers.
- Investigate complaint raised from employees or managers.
- Find solution to complaint and ensure solution is in compliance with policy and/or legal regulations.
- Provide for the staffing needs of the company through screening, interviewing, and selecting candidates.
- Ensure legal compliance in all HR programs.
- Liase with property management personnel to ensure favorable work conditions are maintained.
- Manage and troubleshoot issues related to communication system such as internet and telephone.
- 5-10 years experience in HR with significant generalist experiences.
- Previous experience working in Japanese-owned firm is a plus.
- Bilingual in English and Japanese.
If you are interested in the position, please submit your resume in MS Word Document within 1 or 2 Pages. Only qualified candidates would be contacted.