Job Detail Ref - #
This position is already unavailable.
Our client, a Japanese Semiconductor manufacturing company, is looking for a candidate interested in their HR / Payroll Assistant role. The ideal candidate would have HR related experience, and experience working in Japanese corporation.
- Title: HR Assistant
- Industry: Semiconductor / Electronics
- Location: San Jose, CA / San Francisco Bay Area
- Act as HR assistant to support running the HR operation smoothly
- Handling hiring on boarding, training, and termination process
- Scheduling and interviewing process
- Arranging HR related meeting and accommodation
- Assisting Payroll by filing worker's compensation claims, reporting Exit Questionnaires, completing and mailing EDD forms, sorting and filing payroll related documents
- Keeping track of application forms and background checks, assisting bi-weekly and monthly payroll
- Administers all employee benefit plans, including medical, dental, vision, FSA, EAP, life insurance, disability, supplemental plans, 401(k), and NQDC. Act as a point of contact for all benefits related matters.
- Processes and maintains employee enrollment records and documents including, but not limited to, enrollment, life event changes, enrollment terminations, beneficiary information, etc.
- Must have at least AA degree or equivalent experience
- Good communication skills in English and Japanese
- Ability to multi-task and strong interpersonal and negotiation skills
- Computer Proficiency in Windows, MS Word, Excel, PowerPoint, and AS 400, must be able to type 40 wpm or better