- Location: San Francisco, CA
- Employment Type: Fulltime
- Position: Game Content Producer
- Industory: Computer / IT/ Software / Game
- Salary: $100k
Our client, mobile gaming company located in San Francisco Downtown, is looking for Game Content producer.
Position: Game Content Producer
Industry: Computer/ IT / Software/ Game
Location: Downtown, San Francisco, CA
Pay: $100k (Depending on your experience)
Status: Full time + Excellent benefits
- Concepting and executing the content roadmap by working closely with the Live Operation team and all other Stakeholders
- Managing project budget based on the content roadmap
- Directing the content production team resources and working closely with Creative Director
- Interfacing with Live Operation team to identify the areas of improvement in contents
- Editing of digital content for internal and external communication with Live Operation team and all the stakeholders
- Strategizing with cross functional creatives and marketing stakeholders
- Developing a content roadmap and plan for key titles and initiatives
- B.S. degree or equivalent work experience
- An eye for detail, style, and storytelling
- 3 years production experience in mobile gaming industry
- Understanding of free-to-play monetization mechanics and general game design
- Strong analytical skill
- positing and motion graphic design software, hardware and techniques.
- Ability to work well in a dynamic team environment and be open to direction.
- Excellent organizational, time and priority management skills.
- Good verbal and written communication skills.