Job Detail Ref - #24637
Full Time Administrative/Export Coordinator
This position is already unavailable.
A Globally well-known Fabric and Fiber material International Trading Corporation has an opening for Full Time Administrative/Export Documentation Coordinator.
Entry level, New Grads are welcome!
Position: Administrative/Export Coordinator
Industry: Fabric Trading Company
Location: Torrance, CA
Languages: English must be native level
Status: Full time + Excellent benefits
- Maintains workflow by studying methods; implementing cost reductions; and developing reporting procedures.
- Communicating thoroughly with Insurance company regarding customers claims.
- Creates and revises systems and procedures by analyzing operating practices, recordkeeping systems, forms control, office layout, and budgetary and personnel requirements; implementing changes.
- Develops administrative staff by providing information, educational opportunities, and experiential growth opportunities.
- Resolves administrative problems by coordinating preparation of reports, analyzing data, and identifying solutions.
- Ensures operation of equipment by completing preventive maintenance requirements; calling for repairs; maintaining equipment inventories; evaluating new equipment and techniques.
- Provides information by answering questions and requests.
- Maintains supplies inventory by checking stock to determine inventory level; anticipating needed supplies; placing and expediting orders for supplies; verifying receipt of supplies.
- Completes operational requirements by scheduling and assigning administrative projects; expediting work results.
- Maintains professional and technical knowledge by attending educational workshops; reviewing professional publications; establishing personal networks; participating in professional societies.
- Contributes to team effort by accomplishing related results as needed.
- Must be able to speak, read, and write in English at fluency level.
- Experience in office environment tasks such as HR, Administrative Assistant, Office manager
- Must be able to work flexibly including over time
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skill, must be detail oriented, Take initiative and leadership role.