If you are interested in the position, please submit your resume in MS Word Document within 1 or 2 Pages. Only qualified candidates would be contacted.
Position: Front-End Software Engineer
Industry: Computer Software / Automotive
Location: Dallas / Fort-Worth TX Area
Languages: English (Japanese would be a plus but not required)
Pay: $80k - $90k (Depending on your experience)
Status: Full time + Great benefits
- Identify the frontend tools and frameworks required to meet the needs of future and current Proof of Concept, and develop software and infrastructure.
- Provide the consultation on the benefits and drawbacks of various web/UI development technologies.
- Develop, maintain, and debug software on the cloud and embedded navigation platforms in accordance with software design principles and coding standards.
- Support the back-end development as well.
- More detailed information will be provided in further process.
- Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science, Computer Engineering, Software Engineering, Electrical Engineering or a related technical discipline
- More than 5 years of software development experience with passion for front-end development, software development, and cloud technologies.
- Experience with UI frameworks and SDKs such as Flutter, React, and Angular.
- Experience in writing tests for various UI frameworks.
- Experience with RESTful services, APIs, Websocket, and MQTT.
- Knowledge of responsive design techniques and principles.
- Experience in programming in C/C++ or Java.
- Ability to program with scripting languages such as Python or Perl.
- Experience developing mobile (iOS/Android) applications.
- Experience in full life-cycle of software development using Agile/Scrum methodology.
- Ability or willingness to work in a cross-cultural environment.
- Japanese language ability is preferred, but not required.
- Must be authorized to work in the US.