- Location: Pleasanton, CA
- Employment Type: Fulltime
- Position: Financial Reporting Analyst
- Industory: Trading Company
- Salary: $60k - $75k
We are currently seeking a candidate for our clients Financial Reporting Analyst position in Pleasanton, CA. This position is responsible for the financial statements of the company and the monthly closing process. The person for this role will manage the budgeting process and handle the fixed assets of the organization.
- Title : Financial Reporting Analyst
- Location : Pleasanton, CA
- Salary : $60-75k DOE +bonus plan
- Type : Full Time, Direct Hire, Exempt
- Bachelor’s degree in Accounting / Finance (Preferred to have CPA or MBA in Finance)
- 3-5+ years of corporate accounting experience
- Must have knowledge on IFRS, US GAAP, Sarbanes Oxley, and financial reporting requirements
- Experience with fixed asset accounting; lease accounting; month-end closing; variance analysis; budget and forecasting.
- Financial Analysis: variance analysis of business units’ orders, sales, and expenses. Perform balance sheet fluctuation analysis. Analyze performance of the business units and improve in cost savings, expense reductions, etc.
- Financial Closing Process: Monitor/review financial statement accounts. Process closing entries, conduct and finalize closing process, prepare financial reporting documents.
- Budget Process Owner: Maintain schedule of budgeting process, assist in preparation of administration budget, oversee budget data entry process into SAP, conduct monthly analysis of budget
- Fixed Asset Accounting: maintain fixed asset policy and activity in SAP. Prepare quarterly annual reports relating to fixed assets, etc.
Only those authorized to work in the United States will be contacted