Our client, a Japanese Manufacturer is looking for Financial Anayst in their office in Long Island, NY
- Industry: Manufacturer
- Position: Financial Analyst
- Location: Suffolk County, NY
- Salary: 80-90k + bonus
- FLSA Status: Exempt Full time with competitive benefit
PLEASE APPLY for MORE DETAIL
Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
- Manage and review the balance of receivables and payables accounts
- Manage employee loans.
- Plan, conduct and review monthly physical inventory.
- Schedule monthly, quarterly and annual closing.
- Manage and review general ledgers on balance sheet and income statements.
- Closing general ledger entries monthly, quarterly and annually.
- Estimate and review Inventory Valuation, AR Allowance, Warranty Reserves, Reserves for Sales Deductions and Return Allowance.
- Prepare for Auditors and provide support documentation.
- Create monthly, quarterly and annual financial reports and statements and report to TJ.
- Create and analyze cash flow statements monthly, quarterly and annually.
- Manage bank accounts including cash balance, loan balance and bank reconciliation.
- Manage sales tax and reporting procedures for Federal and State.
- Prepare sales action plan and profit projection for sales and profit for following month, every quarter and semiannually.
- Compare and analyze actual sales, gross profit, sales and administrative expenses and net profit monthly, quarterly and annually.
- Manage sales reduction and expense plans.