A Japanese company is looking for Financial Accountant candidates. Japanese language ability would be a plus, but not required. Rather, they would like to find someone who has matched experience and skill sets.
Location: San Antonio, TX
Languages: English a MUST (Japanese is a plus.)
Pay: $50k - $80k (Depending on your experience)
Status: Full time + Good benefits
- Prepare and analyze financial reports in IFRS and US GAAP.
- Prepare and analyze financial records of business operations, payroll, trends, cost, inventory, assets, etc.
- Coordinate with external auditors, tax accountants, and other parties involved in finance and accounting.
- More detailed information will be provided in further process.
- Bachelor’s Degree in Accounting or Finance.
- More than 3 years of experience in Financial Accounting.
- Experience in preparation of financial reporting in IFRS and GAAP (at least either one).
- Experience in ERP software. Experience in SAGE 100 is a plus but not required.
- Japanese language ability is a plus, but not required.
- Ability to work in a cross cultural environment.
- Must be authorized to work in the US.