Our client, a Japanese semiconductor company, is seeking a qualified Finance Reporting Analyst for its finance department.
The ideal candidate will be a very detail oriented individual with experience in preparing financial statements and budget processing. They should be comfortable with advanced level excel processes and have in depth knowledge of financial reporting standards and requirements.
Position: Financial Reporting Analyst
Location: Pleasanton, CA / San Francisco Bay Area
Pay: $80k - $90k (Depending on your experience)
Status: Full time + Excellent benefits
- Analyze profit performance and identify areas of improvement in profit finance.
- Monitor and compile monthly financial statement earnings.
- Conduct monthly closing process and prepare financial reporting documents.
- Assist in the preparation and monitoring of company budgets.
- Other job tasks as required.
- Bachelor’s degree in Accounting or Finance.
- 3+ years experience in corporate accounting.
- CPA License or an MBA in Finance preferred but not required.
- Strong analytical skills and detail oriented.
- Advanced knowledge of Microsoft Excel
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills.