Currently seeking an entry-level Japanese/Spanish and English Bilingual Field Service Technician for a Manufacturing company! Training will be provided. The ideal candidate will have a passion for fixing and troubleshooting mechanical machinery. Industry will be in the fashion sector.
Position: Field Service Technician
Location: Rancho Dominguez, CA
Languages: Bilingual in Japanese or Spanish
Pay: 40K - $45K
Status: Full time + Excellent benefits
Travel: 75% (locally and internationally in the future)
- On-site client visitation to maintain, repair and troubleshoot proprietary machinery.
- Preventative maintenance, client feedback, and service.
- Ordering parts, handling inquires from clients and traveling extensively
- Working hours 8:30 am - 5pm
- Hands on training for the first 3 months.
- Well established company: Top 3 in their industry. Clients are Tier 1 Fashion/Sports labels
- Miscellaneous administrative tasks (manage contractual documents, prepare reports, manage data, etc.)
- Associates degree in Technical/Mechanical/Electrical field strongly preferred
- Bilingual ability in either Japanese or Spanish
- Interest in current market of industrial technology and innovation
- Exceptional communication and networking skills is highly desired
- Ability to travel (locally) frequently for work (up to 50%)