Job Detail Ref - #24740
Field Service Engineer for Japanese Chemical/Semiconductor Company (Japanese language preferred)
This position is already unavailable.
Our client, a Japanese Semiconductor/Raw Material/Chemical company, is looking for a qualified Field Service Engineer for their Equipment Marketing Division. The ideal candidate would be Native Level English speaker but speak Conversational to Business Level Japanese. The products will include tools for semiconductor manufacturing, ashing/etching equipment, temporary bonding/debonding tools, and other related materials and processes.
- Title: Field Service Engineer II
- Industry: Semiconductor & Chemical Materials manufacturer
- Location: Milpitas, CA
- Salary: 70k-75k DOE
- Type: Full Time, Direct Hire, Exempt
- Travel: 30-50%
- Bachelor of Science (B.S.) Degree in Engineering or Engineering Technology (AA with relevant experience also considered)
- Minimum of 3-5+ years of work experience in maintenance/support of electronics manufacturing equipment
- Prefer background in the Semiconductor Industry. (Focus or direct experience in vacuum systems, ashing/etching is highly desirable)
- Business/Native Level English, knowledge of Japanese a plus
- Oversees necessary diagnosis, troubleshooting, service and repair of complex equipment and related systems.
- Doing service and technical demonstration for customers either at company facility, or at customers location
- Working closely with customers to determine their required equipment, assist in solving general problems or concerns of company tools or materials
- Analyze applicability, evaluate and diagnose problems, and make appropriate repairs
- Train customers on how to use and routine maintenance of equipment, and answer any customer questions in professional manner
Only those authorized to work in the United States will be contacted