We are currently seeking a Field Service Engineer for a Japanese Pharmaceutical company to join their team in the Farmer’s Branch area! The ideal candidate will have a background in mechanical or electrical engineering and be able to travel frequently and have a flexible overtime schedule.
Position: Field Service Engineer
Industry: Mechanical Engineering
Location: Farmer’s Branch, TX
Pay: $30k – 40k
Status: Full time
- Provide preventative or on-call maintenance to customer's equipment within a given area.
- Will generally work on assigned machinery and assist on new products.
- Install the machines by working together with movers and electricians. Report any quality issues to Field Service Manager.
- Perform routine visitations to check customer's product performance.
- A Bachelor’s of Science in Engineering, Electrical, or Electronics is a plus.
- Up to 30-70% travel for technical support and training purposes.
- Willing and able to work on-call hours during the weekend, overtime, over-night travel, and/or holiday work.