Job Detail Ref - #25260
Factory Manager (Japanese is a plus)
This position is already unavailable.
Our client, a Japanese food manufacturer, is looking for an organized and experienced Factory Manager to ensure that goods are produced efficiently, on time, within budget, and to company standards. The ideal candidates would have experience within a manufacturing company, familiar with managing production, adhering to standard operating procedures (SOP). Japanese language skill is not required, but is a plus.
Title: Factory Manager
Location: San Jose, CA
Salary: 65k DOE
Industry: Food Manufacturer
Type: Full Time, Direct Hire
- Managing experience in a factory setting. Ideally in a food manufacturer, but other industries okay.
- Good communication skills and ability to manage others. (Japanese language skill is a plus)
- Familiar with following and writing SOP’s, familiar with OSHA standards, health and safety standards and compliance.
- BA degree (preferred). Helpful degrees include business administration, management, engineering, industrial technology
- Managing, monitoring, training, and reviewing the performance of staff and organize necessary needs for improvement
- Analyze production, quality control, detect and correct problems, estimate production costs, set production budgets, manage budgets
- Making decisions about equipment use, maintenqnce, modification, procurement, and determine the material resources required for production
- Ensure health and safety regulations are met, oversee the quality control standards
- Other duties as assigned
Must be authorized to work in the United States