Our client, a Japanese Freight Forwarding company, is searching for entry level or newly graduated students who are interested in starting a career in the international shipping/logistics industry. Any candidate who is passionate about working for Japanese companies, and for logistics/shipping/freight forwarding companies is all welcome.
· Title: Export Coordinator
· Location: South San Francisco, CA (San Francisco Bay Area)
· Industry: Freight Forwarding, Logistics, International Shipping
· Salary:$18-$21/hour DOE
· At least an AA degree in a related field is preferred
· Interested in working for Japanese companies
· 1+ years of experience in Customer Service
· Organized, good communication skills, detail oriented, flexible schedule
· Coordinate shipping schedules, negotiate prices, and input data into the system
· Complete bill of lading, facilitate customs clearance, and ensure proper invoices and payments
· Contact shippers and customers in a professional manner to assure on-time delivery of all products
· Submit detailed reports to management, and other administrative tasks assigned
· Resolve customer complaints or issues regarding lost or damaged shipments
Only qualified candidates will be contacted. Must be authorized to work in the U.S.