Currently our client is looking for an experience Sr. Tax Manager for a major US CPA firm.
The ideal candidate will be responsible for gaining a deep understanding of the clients' business objectives and challenges and creating strategic recommendations based on this understanding. You will do so by building a strong relationship with our clients and analyzing our clients' data. Essentially, you will act as the main point of contact for our clients.
- Location: Orange County, CA
- Employment Type:Full time
- Position: Sr. Tax Manager
- Industry: CPA
- Salary: $100-150K(DOE)
- Performs technical tax review and approval of all tax returns and governmental tax examinations of any complexity.
- Assumes full responsibility for larger tax returns and delegates to the various tax preparers as deemed necessary.
- Demonstrates thorough knowledge and proficiency in advanced technical skills necessary for advising clients.
- Generally requires seven (7) to ten (10) years experience in public accounting
- Minimum of five (5) years experience in a supervisory position.
- Bachelor’s degree in accounting, or Master’s degree in accounting.