Currently our client is looking for an experienced Audit Manager for a major US CPA firm.
The ideal candidate will be responsible for gaining a deep understanding of the clients' business objectives and challenges and creating strategic recommendations based on this understanding. You will do so by building a strong relationship with our clients and analyzing our clients' data. Essentially, you will act as the main point of contact for our clients.
Location: Los Angeles, CA
Job Title: Audit Manager
Salary: $100-140K (DOE)
- Responsible for all phases of an audit, compilation, or review engagement.
- Maintains contact with clients throughout the year; possesses a thorough knowledge of the client and all facets of client’s business.
- Demonstrates thorough knowledge and proficiency in advanced technical skills necessary for advising clients.
- Plans, schedules and staff engagements using Firm policies and procedures.
- Maintains familiarity with qualifications of all staff members; reviews staff assignments for appropriateness.
- Generally requires five (5) to seven (7) years experience in public accounting
- Minimum of two (2) years experience in a supervisory position.
- Bachelor’s degree in accounting, or Master’s degree in accounting.