We are currently seeking a Executive Chef for very famous Japanese restaurant to join their team in Austin, TX area! The ideal candidate will have more than 5-7 years of Japanese restaurant chef experiences.
Position: Executive Chef / Chef
Industry: Food/ Restaurant
Location: Austin, TX / Greater Austin Area
Languages: Japanese and English both Business level
Pay: $75k - $90k (Depending on your experience)
Status: Full time + benefits + some relocation fee( depends on the distance)
- Manage a team of Managers and Supervisors and their respective departments
- Manage assigned training for all Kitchen Staff
- Manage work productivity from kitchen leadership and back-of-house staff.
- Manage the performance evaluation process
- Oversee scheduling of kitchen staff in respect to the kitchens labor budget
- Oversee all progressive discipline and terminations of employees in accordance with restaurant policy.
- A deep understanding of and experience with of Japanese cuisine.
- Ability to produce an excellent culinary and restaurant experience for patrons.
- Estimating food requirements and food/labor costs
- Ability to direct others and coordinate large groups
- Ability to create and manage professional relationships in the workplace Maintain a high-level work ethic
- Ability to support and train employees including both kitchen and floor staffs.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills.
- Familiarity with food handling, safety, and other restaurant guidelines