Job Detail Ref - #
Entry Level Field Service Engineer (Japanese bilingual skill plus)
This position is already unavailable.
Our client, a Japanese Semiconductor equipment manufacturer, is looking for a Field Service Engineer in the Portland/Hillsboro, OR area. The ideal candidate would either have Japanese culture knowledge or be bilingual in Japanese and English and have a degree in Electrical or Mechanical Engineering. Entry Level or College graduates with a degree in BSEE or BSME welcome! Training will be provided.
- Title: Field Service Engineer
- Industry: Japanese Semiconductor Equipment Manufacturer
- Location: Portland OR / Hillsboro, OR
- Salary: 60-70k DOE with benefits (Medical, Dental, Vision, 401k)
- Degree in Mechanical / Electrical Engineering
- Knowledge of the Japanese language/culture/work environment
- Good communication skills and good people skills
- Answering customer service calls, determining the customer's need/problem and responding accordingly
- May provide consultation or advice over the phone to customer, and respond to emergencies by going to client's place of work to repair equipment
- Provide training to customers on how to use and maintain company products
- Research market needs and introduce to company products accordingly
- Submit various reports (service report, weekly report, expense report, etc.) to management in a timely manner
- Communicate with Japan HQ engineers regarding product applications, technical issues, etc.
Only those authorized to work in the United States will be contacted