Job Detail Ref - #26494
Entry Level Field Service Engineer (Japanese Conversational to Business level)
This position is already unavailable.
Our client, a Japanese Semiconductor equipment manufacturer, is looking for a Field Service Engineer in the Boise Idaho area. The ideal candidate would either have Japanese culture knowledge or be bilingual in Japanese and English and have a degree in Electrical or Mechanical Engineering. Entry Level or College graduates with a degree in BSEE or BSME welcome!
- Title: Field Service Engineer
- Industry: Japanese Semiconductor Equipment Manufacturer
- Location: Boise, ID (Working Remotely)
- Salary: 55-60k DOE with benefits
- Degree in Electrical Engineering
- Knowledge of the Japanese language/culture/work environment
- Field Service Engineer or Application Engineer Internship a plus
- Good communication skills and good people skills
- Answering customer service calls, determining the customer's need/problem and responding accordingly
- May provide consultation or advice over the phone to customer, and respond to emergencies by going to client's place of work to repair equipment
- Provide training to customers on how to use and maintain company products
- Research market needs and introduce to company products accordingly
- Submit various reports (service report, weekly report, expense report, etc.) to management in a timely manner
- Communicate with Japan HQ engineers regarding product applications, technical issues, etc.
Only those authorized to work in the United States will be contacted