We are currently seeking entry to junior level candidates who are interested in connecting Japan and the US for their business, trading, and investments. The position requires native level English language ability as well as business level Japanese language ability.
Position: Business Development and Research Coordinator
Industry: Governmental Relations
Location: houston, TX
Languages: English and Japanese a MUST
Status: Full time + good benefits
- Support Japanese companies for their expansion in the US markets as well as promote foreign direct investments from the US into Japan.
- Conduct research and collect necessary industry related information based on each purpose, and create reports, newsletters, formal letters, and other materials as well as update the database of industry information.
- Provide administrative support or any other duties as assigned.
- More detailed information will be provided in further process.
- Bachelor's Degree or higher.
- Native Level English language ability to deal with US governmental agencies and large quantity of work with accuracy in English.
- Preferably more than Business Level, if not close to Business Level, Japanese language ability to translate/interpret mainly from Japanese to English.
- Intermediate level or more in MS Excel enough to make charts and graphs as well as data aggregation.
- Prior experience in business development, sales, marketing, public relations, data analysis, or related field would be a plus.
- Team working spirits and proactiveness in a cross-cultural environment.
- Must be authorized to work in the US.