- Location: Missouri City, TX
- Employment Type: Fulltime
- Position: Electrical Hardware Engineer
- Salary: $100k-$120k
【Electrical Hardware Engineer】
Company: Japanese Agricultural Technology Corporation
Location: Stafford, TX.
Employment: Full-Time (8/90 Work Schedule)
Salary: $100,000-$120,000 / year
< Main Responsibilities >
- Research, design and modify electrical components and electronic circuitry for optical sorting machine.
- Interpret, recommend, and implement customer requirements and specifications for circuit design and development of the instrument's hardware.
- Conduct trouble shooting and root cause failure analysis.
- Provide design guidance for PCB layout designers.
- Serve as the first point of contact regarding the design, specifications, and testing of the products.
- Create documents for design proposals, design analysis result, and test results.
- Review the wiring specification and connectivity table to prevent mistakes.
- Periodically track the work progress of partner suppliers and conduct design reviews to identify troubles and reflection at early stage for prevention of delivery delay and quality issues.
- Other duties as assigned.
< Requirements >
- Bachelor of Science Degree in Electrical Engineering.
- 5+ years experience high speed design incorporating FPGAs and high performance processors.
- High speed signal layout, PCB stack-up, and termination techniques.
- Utilizing industry standard interfaces including 10/100/1000 Ethernet, DDR3, DDR4, PCI Express.
- Schematic capture tools Altium (preferred), OrCAD and/or DX Designer.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills in English.
- Proficiency in MS Excel, Word, PowerPoint, and other MS applications.
- Must be authorized to work in the United States.