Currently our client (Marketing/Creative company) is seeking candidates for a Japanese bilingual Director of Administration.
Position: Director of Administration
Languages: Japanese and English a MUST
Pay: up to 130K
Status: Full time + Excellent benefits
- Bilingual in Japanese and English.
- MBA degree in finance is a plus.
- CPA certification is a plus, but not required.
- 7 –10 years of related experience.
- Solid working knowledge of accounting standard practices and principles including US GAAP.
- Proficient in Microsoft Word, Excel and PowerPoint and other software applications.
- Generate and monitor corporate budget and business plans.
- Supervise all daily bookkeeping, AP and AR/collection functions, and bank reconciliation as well as overall day-to-day cash management.
- Supervise the monthly, quarterly closing journal entries, balance sheet supporting schedules.
- Supervise the preparation of annual and monthly consolidated GAAP-compliant financial reports coordinating with the parent company in Japan.
- Update and execute accounting policies, as necessary.
- Supervise preparation of various reports for submission to the parent company and to help prepare for monthly Board of Directors meetings.
- Deal with internal and external accounting audits.
- Supervise preparation and filing of federal, state and local tax returns working with outside tax accountants.
- Planning and administrating all the HR-related matters e.g. recruitment, salary and employees' benefit plans and other matters.
- Supervise/carry out payroll, health insurance plans and 401(k) plan.
- Planning and administrating internal corporate rules in such fields as compliance, accounting, trade, credit control and other matters.
- Plan and administrate IT-related matters including but not limited to structuring and maintenance of corporate IT system and its security.
- Direct and make decisions on selection of vendors, other relevant office supplies and services.