The Digital Marketing Coordinator/Analyst will focus on the measurement, analysis and reporting of marketing efforts and make actionable recommendations to achieve organizational goals. This position will work closely with Marketing, Sales and R&D teams to analyze data from digital and traditional marketing channels, online e-commerce channels and internal systems to understand the impact of marketing and communications strategies.
Position: Digital Marketing Coordinator/Analyst
Location: Cypress, CA/ Orange County
Languages: English/Spanish Bilingual
Pay: $18-22/hr (DOE)
Status: Full time + Competitive benefits package
- Perform in-depth data analysis to identify impact of marketing strategies, campaigns, channels, tactics and audience behaviors
- Perform in-depth analysis of marketing analytics in conjunction with metrics from programmatic business areas such as Google Analytics and Amazon
- Create and manage regular and custom analytics reports; design and deliver reports, summary tables, charts and interactive tools
- Analyze and interpret multichannel and conversion funnel performance (website, email, digital advertising, SEO/SEM, social media and etc).
- Help create and manage A/B and multivariant testing efforts across digital marketing initiatives
- Manage the Google Analytics tagging and tracking efforts, including website events, email and social campaigns
- Other duties as assigned.
- Bachelor's degree in Marketing or equivalent experience
- 2 years’ experience in digital marketing and data analytics
- Experience with Google Analytics, Google AdWords, Amazon Seller Central and Paid Social
- Proficient in Excel and Google Suite
- Intermediate knowledge of Microsoft Office, including Word, Excel and PowerPoint is required
- Excellent written, verbal, and social communication skills
- Exceptional analytical, quantitative, problem-solving, and critical thinking skills
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills
- Ability to work within a team and serve as a trusted expert
- Working knowledge of Adobe Creative Suite, including Photoshop, Illustrator and Acrobat is a plus.
- English / Spanish Bilingual (speak, read and write)