We are looking for a Japanese Bilingual Logistics Customer Service Supervisor to join the company's team in Torance, CA.
- Handle customer inquiries and complaints
- Provide information about the products and services
- Troubleshoot and resolve product issues and concerns
- Document and update customer records based on interactions
- Develop and maintain a knowledge base of the evolving products and ser
- Coordinates inquiries and orders from customers with the Warehousing Operation Department.
- Provides quotations to the customer and rates to other branches.
- Tracks shipments and informs customers of shipment status.
- Handles daily shipment arrangement such as scheduling a pick-up and deliveries, preparing documents related to warehousing operation, sending pre-alert document, tracing the shipment status, providing inquiring information with entry document.
- Updates shipment status, provides quotes, and prepares necessary information and documents of import shipment.
- Issues invoices to customers according to mutually agreed quotations.
- Maintains clients steady billing cycle; monitoring all shipment invoices status, informing outstanding invoices with backup documents when needed to customer.
- Maintains selling rates and monitors/negotiates the costs/selling rates to achieve maximum profit with customer satisfaction.
- Japanese English Bilingual
- 5+ years of supervisory experience in logistics or customer service
- Previous experience in customer service, sales, or other related fields
- Ability to build rapport with clients
- Ability to prioritize and multitask
- Positive and professional demeanor
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills