Job Detail Ref - #28043
This position is already unavailable.
If you are interested in the position, please submit your resume in MS Word Document within 1 or 2 pages. Only qualified candidates would be contacted.
Position: Credit Manager
Industry: International Trading
Location: Houston, TX
Languages: English a MUST
Pay: Depending on your experience
Status: Full time + Great benefits
- Evaluate the credit-worthiness for business customers including analysis of each customer's financial standing and ability to pay.
- Prepare credit assessment report for each customer to minimize bad debt losses but also not overly restrict the business activities.
- Monitor and report on the over credit accounts and overdue accounts receivables as well as other status of companies such as bankruptcy, etc.
- Communicate, coordinate, and work with other trade supplier companies, banks and credit associations to keep the most updated information and trends as well as potential risks in each industry and credit field.
- More detailed information will be provided in further process.
- Around 8-15 years of combined experience in risk management, credit analysis, risk analysis, risk management, and financial analysis.
- Extensive knowledge in corporate financial analysis, federal / state regulations related to Credit, and generally accepted global procedures.
- Extensive knowledge of country risk analysis and hedging procedures.
- Working experience in Oil & Gas or Energy industry is highly preferred.
- Experience in SAP is a plus.
- Ability to work in a cross-cultural environment.
- Ability to work in a high stress environment.
- Must be authorized to work in the US.