- Location: Portland, OR / Hillsboro, OR
- Employment Type: Fulltime
- Position: Controls Engineer
- Salary: $60k - $70k
Our client, a Japanese Manufacturing company in the Semiconductor indsutry is searching for a Controls Engineer for their operations in Hillsboro, OR. The idea candidate has a B.S. in Electrical Engineering or System Engineering and 2-5 years of relative experience. Japanese language is a plus but not required.
Position: Controls Engineer
Industry: Semiconductor Equipment Manufacturing
Location: Portland , OR / Hillsboro, OR
Languages: English, Japanese is a plus
Pay: $60-70k DOE
Status: Full time, Direct Hire
- Speak and consult with customers via telephone conferences and face to face meetings to get understanding of customer needs and requirements.
- Support Senior Control Engineer for multiple projects
- Consult with internal design engineers and propose a cost effective plan to provide customers with customized product line
- Verify that the design and product specifications are all following the safety standards of guidelines such as SEMI or NEC and make sure that the product is certified by the standard of 3rd party audits
- Bachelor's of Science Degree in Electrical Engineering or System Engineering
- 2-5 years of experience as an Electrical Engineer or Controls Engineer
- Understanding of AutoCAD, Microsoft Office, Windows OS
- Working experience in a FAB setting is a plus
- Able to travel 0-3 times a month (Domestic and International travel)
- Japanese language or experience working for a Japanese company is a plus.
Candidate must be authorized to work in the United States