There will be a new construction project to build a renewable energy power plant in the Greater Houston Texas area. This is the Fixed-Term Direct Employment position for Around 2 Years with full benefits. You will be mainly working onsite at El Campo TX for construction management of the power plant, and occasionally commute to the company’s corporate office in Houston TX.
Position: Construction Project Manager
Location: El Campo, TX / Houston, TX
Pay: $110k - $140k (Depending on your experience)
Status: Full time + Excellent benefits
- Manage and lead the construction compliance of utility scale renewable energy generation projects.
- Be the primary on-site point of contact for the Project Company and will work with the Owner's office base technical and management teams.
- Provide onsite management of the project to ensure the fulfillment of requirements including schedule, cost, and quality.
- Track, report, and communicate key project risks to stakeholders.
- More detailed information will be provided in further process.
- Bachelor's Degree in Engineering, Construction Management, or related field. Master's Degree is preferred.
- More than 10 years of experience in Energy Project Development, including the construction of Power Plants or Energy related plants, preferably heavier on the Owner side than contractor.
- More than 3 years of direct management experience in the projects for Renewables field with more than 10MW power generation scale.
- Knowledge of applicable industry standards such as Uniform Building Code, International Building Code, American Concrete Institute, National Fire Protection Association, etc.
- Ability to understand the blue prints and documents generated through AutoCad, GIS, and other relevant software.
- Knowledge of land survey methods, aerial photography, and mapping including UTM and NAD.
- Knowledge of basic financial principles such as IRR, NPV, Depreciation is highly preferred.
- Ability to frequently perform physical tasks such as lifting 60 pounds.