Computer Vision/Machine Learning Engineer (Software)
Our Client is looking for Computer Vision/Machine Learning Engineer (Software) in San Francisco Bay area.
Position: Computer Vision/Machine Learning Engineer (Software)
Location: Palo Alto, CA
Languages: English is MUST, Japanese is plus
Pay: $110-150k (Depending on your experience)
Status: Full time + Excellent benefits
This Computer Vision/Machine Learning Engineer position involves research and development work focused on devising, implementing and optimizing algorithms for novel and challenging real-world problems. The main job duties associated to this position range from algorithm design and implementation, CVML Deep Learning Research Engineer benchmarking, prototyping and integrating the technology into the next generation of products for both mobile and the desktop platforms.
- Developing Deep Learning algorithms to operate on large data sets that provides robust situational assessment and predictive capabilities
- Implementing prototype the algorithms developed
- M.S. or PhD in Electrical Engineering/Computer Science or a related field (mathematics, physics or computer engineering), with a focus on computer vision and/ or machine learning.
- Advanced degree in Computer Vision or Machine Learning preferred
- 5+ years developing algorithms and solving problems in computer vision/perception
3+ years in developing machine learning systems, with extensive experience on deep learning systems
- Good understanding of scikit-learn
- Advanced proficiency in C/C++and Python