- Location: Washington, D.C.
- Employment Type: Fulltime
- Position: Communication / Branding Manager
- Salary: DOE
International Japanese manufacturing affiliated company is looking for a Communication & Branding Manager at their DC office. This branch handles branding & government affairs for their group companies in North America.
Position: Communication & Branding Manager
Level: Senior level
Status: Full time with benefit package.
Location: Wahington DC
- Create and execute a global and national communication strategies and planning in collaboration with our Group companies
- Act as a company spokesperson to develop and maintain relationship with general-media, industry influencers, and stakeholders
- Build strong partnership with executives of each business unit to maximize internal communication
- Plan and execute strategies to increase brand awareness and image of good corporate citizen
- Maintain and update press release on related field as a center of resources
- Develop our website, presentation material and company brochure to maximize North America our group companies’ synergy
- Plan and execute company sponsorship events for PR
- BA/BS or higher in Business Administration or related field.
- 5+ years of experience in branding, event planning, marketing, PR or other related experience preferrably in manufacturing field.
- Experience in a global company.
- Strong communication skill to establish internal and external network.
- Japanese language skill is a big plus but not required.
- Ability to travel (domestic, international)
Please apply for full job description and to discuss salary range. [REF#DC/25061]
[Akiko Ando-Gigliotti / [email protected] / (212)-983-0055]