Job Detail Ref - #29202
Chemical Trading Marketing Assistant
This position is already unavailable.
If you are interested in the position, please submit your resume within 1 or 2 Pages. Only qualified candidates would be contacted
Position: Marketing Assistant
Industry: Commodity Trading
Location: Houston, TX
Pay: DOE (Depends on experience)
Status: Full time + Great benefits
- Support trading, logistics, and sales for commodity chemicals trading.
- Coordinate and complete for logistics documentations related to import, export, offshore trade, billing, invoice, contract, method of settlement, etc.
- Arrange the transportation of the contract products for the entire supply chain, and monitor and keep tracks of the shipments.
- More detailed information will be provided in further process.
- More than 2 years of hands-on experience in trading assistant, logistics (import/export) coordination, inside sales, preferably in chemical trading related work.
- Working experience in commodity trading or freight forwarding is preferred.
- High School Diploma or above and PC literacy including Word, Excel, PowerPoint are required.
- Ability to work under pressure or stress.
- Ability to work in cross-cultural environment. (Familiarity with Japanese business is a plus.)
- Must be authorized to work in the US.