We are currently seeking a Chemical Process Engineer for a Japanese Chemical Manufacturer to join their team in the Sunny Side, GA area.
Position: Chemical Process Engineer
Industry: Japanese Chemical Manufacturer
Location: Sunny Side, GA
Status: Full time + Excellent benefits
- Develop raw material and finished product specifications based on customer needs and statistical evaluation of product performance measurements.
- Identify and evaluate new raw materials and raw material suppliers.
- Work with vendors to improve products and alter processes to provide products with superior performance to the market.
- Prepare and implement written procedures and specifications related to new or existing products and processes.
- Provide technical support to the sales team, manufacturing team, suppliers, and customers as needed.
- Coordinate the resolution of product quality concerns and facilitate responsiveness to customers, production group, or sales group.
- BS or MS in an engineering or science related discipline, Chemical Engineering preferred.
- 5 years experience working in a manufacturing environment with 3-5 years experience in a direct new product development role.