Title: Channel Sales Representative
Location: Surprise, AZ
Salary: up to 50K with benefit package
- Responsible for the day-to-day relationship management of channel partners
- Act as a liaison between the company and assigned channel partners.
- Build, maintain, and manage relationships with current and prospective channel partners.
- Establish productive, professional relationships with key personnel in assigned partner accounts.
- Coordinate the involvement of the company personnel, including support, service, and management resources, in order to meet partner performance objectives and partners’ expectations.
- Sell through partner organizations to end users in coordination with partner sales resources.
- Meet assigned targets for profitable sales volume and strategic objectives in assigned partner accounts.
- Manage direct/channel conflict by fostering excellent communication between the channel and direct teams
- Motivated selling in the furniture and appliance via channel partnerships
- Bachelor’s degree preferred
- Japanese language is a plus
- Effective communicator with excellent interpersonal skills and an ability to build strong relationships with partners
- Strong personal network within the industry.
- Driven, highly motivated and results driven.