This position is already unavailable.
- Accomplishes finance human resource strategies by determining accountabilities
- Develops finance organizational strategies by contributing financial and accounting information, analysis, and recommendations to strategic thinking and direction
- Establishes finance operational strategies by evaluating trends; establishing critical measurements
- Develops organization prospects by studying economic trends and revenue opportunities
- Develops financial strategies by forecasting capital, facilities, and staff requirements
- Monitors financial performance by measuring and analyzing results
- Maximizes return on invested funds by identifying investment opportunities
- Reports financial status by developing forecasts
- Updates job knowledge by remaining aware of new regulations
- Accomplishes finance and organization mission by completing related results as needed.
- A minimum of 8 years of experience in a senior role
- CPA designation preferred
- Masters degree in Accounting, Finance or Business
- Up to date knowledge of current financial and accounting computer applications
- Japanese language skill including reading and writing