A Japanese start-up IT cloud platform company is looking for an aggressive business development representative in the metropolitan Atlanta area. This is a home-based position. You will be a direct contributor by generating and pursuing new client opportunities and managing key relationships as you build and execute on a growing lead pipeline in the Atlanta, GA Metropolitan Area.
- Title: Business development rep
- Industry: IT start-up company
- Location: Atlanta GA (Home Office)
- Salary: $50-70k with Benefits
- Discover, Build and Manage an outbound pipeline of leads to achieve targets
- Develop and participate in in-person networking, seminars, and other person-to-person outreach and prospecting
- Work with Customer Success and Sales Engineering to Retain, Grow and Develop assigned accounts through regular interaction with clients to ensure renewals and growth of all accounts
- Maintain an updated CRM database on all contacts, leads, and clients
- Understand and document business needs and requirements of leads and clients, as well as their organizational structure
- Develop expert knowledge of the company's platform and use cases and leverage that knowledge to work with Sales Engineers to present solutions to prospects and to expand existing client’s user base and use cases while helping improve client’s collaboration, productivity, and analytics
- Bachelor's degree in Engineering, Computer Science, MIS, or a comparable field, or graduation from a top coding academy is preferred
- Business savvy with a minimum of 1-year experience working with B2B cloud solutions and platforms, ideally in the Rapid Application Development platform, CRM, Project Management or Collaboration space issues, etc.
[ref number: 26593]