• Service existing accounts, obtain orders, and establish new accounts
• Visit and contact customers to discuss their needs and to assess the quality of our company’s relationship with them.
• Learn how products work and how to troubleshoot issues with customers
• Monitor competition by gathering information on pricing, products, new products, delivery schedules, merchandising techniques, etc.
• Create proposals and quotes for clients
• Submit orders by referring to price lists and product literature.
• Accompany clients to visit end users or vendors.
• Create budget, forecast and gross-profit goals with manager
Education / Work Experience:
o Background in Engineering would be ideal
o Japanese bilingual skills a must
o 2-3 years of sales experience
o Experience in automotive industry is a plus.