Job Detail Ref - #24543
Bilingual Japanese/ English Speaking HR Manager at a Very well-established Restaurant Group
This position is already unavailable.
The position performs the role of Inside Sales for the customers, using the computer system to inquire, quote and place orders.
Position: HR manager
Location: Manhattan, NY
Languages: English is a MUST
Pay: $50k - $55k (Depending on your experience)
Status: Full time + benefits
- Make account entries of the day-to day operations
- Prepare reports using Excel as needed by controllers.
- Make entries of cash receipts and disbursements on books.
- Provide administrative support to the HR and Management Departments.
- Maintain personnel files for all new hires and current staff with special care of confidentiality
- Maintain confidentiality of company information, records and documents
- Provide assistance for recruiting needs
- Must have at least 2 years of experience in HR or related field.
- Must have strong Interpersonal, verbal and written communication skills plus the ability to work effectively with all levels of management and employees.
- Must be organized with heavy volume of work in concentrated periods of time
- Proficiency in Word, Excel and PowerPoint
- Preferably being knowledgeable to food, beverages inventory and labor cost calculation
- Required to work weekdays and have a little flexibility to work on weekends as very occasionally required by the company for General Meeting and as needed for other urgent and utmost attention tasks and matters