We are currently seeking an Accountant(Audit)for CPA Firm to join their team in NJ! The ideal candidate will have CPA and more than 3 years of experience in auditing in public accounting firm.
Industry: CPA Firm
Location: Teaneck/New Jersey Area
Languages: Japanese and English a MUST
Pay: $50k - $80k (Depending on your experience)
Status: Full time
- Oversee the day to day activities of financial statement audits, reviews, compilations, agreed upon procedures and special projects.
- Identify accounting, financial statements, and reporting issues, based on professional guidelines including USGAAP and IFRS.
- Provide guidance and participate in the performance of audit procedures, especially focusing on complex and/or specialized issues.
- Collaborate to plan objectives and determine an audit strategy that appropriately addresses.
- Understand the client's industry and recognize key performance drivers, business trends, and emerging technical and industry developments.
- CPA certification
- Experience working for a Big 4 or large regional accounting firm is a plus.
- Bachelor’s Degree in Accounting, Finance, or other related fields,
- Strong Oral and Written communication skills