Job Detail Ref - #27632
Bilingual Auditor for CPA Firm
This position is already unavailable.
We are currently seeking an Accountant(Audit)for CPA Firm to join their team in NJ! The ideal candidate will have CPA and more than 3 years of experience in auditing in public accounting firm.
Industry: CPA Firm
Location: Teaneck/New Jersey Area
Languages: Japanese and English a MUST
Pay: $50k - $80k (Depending on your experience)
Status: Full time
- Oversee the day to day activities of financial statement audits, reviews, compilations, agreed upon procedures and special projects.
- Identify accounting, financial statements, and reporting issues, based on professional guidelines including USGAAP and IFRS.
- Provide guidance and participate in the performance of audit procedures, especially focusing on complex and/or specialized issues.
- Collaborate to plan objectives and determine an audit strategy that appropriately addresses.
- Understand the client's industry and recognize key performance drivers, business trends, and emerging technical and industry developments.
- CPA certification
- Experience working for a Big 4 or large regional accounting firm is a plus.
- Bachelor’s Degree in Accounting, Finance, or other related fields,
- Strong Oral and Written communication skills