Currently our client, a Japanese Chemical manufacturer is seeking an Assistant Manager.
Position: Assistant Manager (Sales and Marketing)
Salary: 60k range
Status: Full time with benefits
- Availability to work the flexible hours necessary to have a meeting between Asia and Europe
- Knowledge and experiences with Microsoft Office (Word, Outlook, Excel, PowerPoint)
- Must be able to travel domestically and internationally appx 30-50% of time.
- Must have a valid driver’s license.
- Japanese language skill in business level is strongly preferred.
- Make and monitor the sales budget, forecast, and result
- Negotiate with customers / distributors / agents for commercial terms, and troubleshooting Maintain key accounts and find a new customer and promote existing and new products
- Monitor and manage consignment inventory (eventually, the company’s inventory as well)
- Take an initial lead with internal teams to solve issues with a customer
- Submit a written report and internal authorization requests
- Communicate with Japan / Singapore (Sales, Technical, Logistics, and Legal)
- Plan, coordinate itinerary, and attend Japan team for their visit to US customers
- Do market research through a customer, attending and exhibiting a trade show and conference
- Any other activities, being required to develop / expand the sales
- Propose and actualize a concrete action plan, based on the generalized instructions
Please submit your word format resume within 2 pages. only qualified candidate will be contacted.