We are currently seeking an Assistant Accounting Manager for a Japanese Automotive Parts Company in Schaumburg, IL.
Position: Assistant Accounting Manager
Industry: Japanese Automotive Manufacturing Company
Location: Schaumburg, IL
Pay: $70K-85K (Depending on your experience)
Status: Full time + benefits
- Manages to prepare consolidation reporting package for parent company and consolidated financial statements with appropriate footnote disclosures per US GAAP.
- Manages monthly closing & consolidation procedures and performs various detailed analysis including budget to actual analysis
- Oversee and manage the general accounting functions, including, but not limited to: accounts payable, accounts receivable, general ledger, and taxes
- Prepare, review, and analyze financial statements to ensure accuracy and completeness
- Strong communication, multi-tasking, organizational, leadership skills with common sense and business acumen.
- Experience in either project management or staff management
- Ability to work well under pressure
- 5 year experience in accounting or finance with more than 2-3 years in a supervisory/leadership role ideally. Public accounting experience would be a plus.
- Bachelor Degree or Equivalent from four year college or University in Business, Economics, Finance or related field
Please apply with word document resume