A large Japanese corporation is looking for an aspiring Asset Manager for their Renewable Energy Assets, especially for Solar Power Plants. If you have hands-on experience in asset management for renewable energy or other power generation assets, please feel free to apply for the position.
Position: Asset Manager
Industry: Renewables / Energy / Power Generation
Location: Houston, TX
Pay: $110k - $135k (Depending on your experience)
Status: Full time + Excellent benefits
- Manage and support the commercial, financial, and legal oversight for constructing and operating solar power plants, to ensure all commercial, financial, legal, and governmental obligations are met.
- Plan budgets and oversee both plant and third party contractor performance with an asset management service provider.
- Support the management of the commercial relationship with OEMs, O&M Contractors, Asset Management, Energy Managers, service providers, and stakeholders.
- Ensure the operations strategy and management framework developed by the owner and asset management service provider is implemented consistently across projects.
- More detailed information will be provided in further process.
- Bachelor's degree in Business Administration, Economics, Engineering, or related field.
- Must have more than 3 years of relevant experience such as asset management for Power Generation Assets. (Preferably for Solar Power Plants)
- Being a Member in Good Standing of the State Bar, or any legal background would be a plus.
- Knowledge in Microsoft Software / Database Development and Management.
- Must be authorized to work in the US.