Our client, a Japanese Energy company, is looking for a Japanese speaking candidate for Administrative Secretary position.
Location: White Plains, NY
Salary: $ 40-50k range
Management of Office Services and General Affairs
- Maintains and controls office supplies, and keeps appropriate amount ofinventories
- Researches, communicates and negotiates with vendors.
- Communicates with the office building management.
- Manages office services by coordinating office operations and maintaining safe working environment
- Supports NY members as necessary.
- Organizes conference rooms and the pantryarea
- Plans and coordinates office activities and events.
- Assists another office’s IT team for IT related works.
- Arranges new PC and iPhones for new employees and replacements asnecessary.
- Maintains the company website and posts new activities asrequested
- Processes office supply invoices and credit card reconciliation by cooperating with the Accounting team
- Supports the Accounting team including IGS data correction asrequested
- Performs document management functions for both physical filing and electronic documents storage and supports businesslines
- Works with senior management to ensure that all office functions runsmoothly
Routine Secretarial Duties
- Coordinates scheduling meetings and events, and makes appointments for managers
- Arranges and coordinates travel schedules and reservations for senior managementand other NY members asrequested
- Answers the phone in a professional manner and directing phone calls to the appropriate parties
- Takes messages from callers and delivering them to the appropriateparties
- Corresponds with customers and vendors, reading and routing incoming mail, faxes,etc.
- Composes and writes routine correspondence as well as proofreading documentsas necessary, organizes and maintainingfiles
- Supports travel arrangements for HQ managements and other staffs asrequested
- Assists in daily office operations asrequested
- Bachelor’s degree in Business Administration or equivalent is required.
- 2-3 years office administration-relatedexperience
- Proficiency is required in MS Office (Outlook, Word, Excel and PowerPoint)
- Time management skills paired with attention todetail
- Ability to effectively and efficiently communicate with coworkers and all levels of the organization
- Experience working in multi-cultural office environmentpreferred
- Japanese language skills are a plus