We are currently seeking an Administrative Assistant for a Japanese Law Firm to join their team in the Washington DC area! You will be processing intellectual property case applications in collaboration with patent attorneys.
Position: Administrative Assistant
Industry: Japanese Law Firm
Location: Washington DC
Languages: English and Japanese
Status: Full time + Excellent benefits
- Perform routine administrative duties such as making copies and answering and directing phone calls
- Manage legal documentation and correspondence while maintaining client information in strict confidence
- Communicate with clients; update clients on case progress and pass client communications to partners and attorneys
- Monitor deadlines and manage schedules and dockets
- Excellent communication skill in both Japanese and English
- Bachelor’s degree in related courses or 2 years of experience in working as administrative assistant at law firm.
- Strong in Microsoft Office (word, excel, outlook)