An International Software Company is seeking an experienced Accounts Receivable Coordinator who is able to work with a small but mighty team. Must be able to go into the El Segundo Office on a daily basis, currently hybrid. Must have 3+ years of accounting/AR knowledge. Ability to speak Japanese or Spanish is a plus.
Position: Accounts Receivable
Location: El Segundo
Languages: English, Japanese and Spanish is a plus
Pay: $50 - 70K
Status: Full time + Excellent benefits: Medical, Dental, Vision, 401K
- Coordinating AR accounting cycle: Billing, revenue recognition, and collections.
- Reconcile/Analyze General Ledger accounts relating to receivables and revenues
- Prepare billing information based on time card
- Support Sr. Accounting Manager for monthly closing, reporting and account reconciliation.
- Prepare financial reports and analysis
- Monitors and develops monthly reports of revenues and expenditures for projects.
- May prepare federal, state and local reports and tax returns.
- Bachelor's degree or equivalent, preferably in Accounting
- Accounts receivable experience, with U.S. GAAP knowledge.
- Strong skills in Excel, Word and Outlook
- Familiarity with ERP software and consultants.