This Accounting manager is responsible for all areas relating to financial reporting. This position will be responsible for developing and maintaining accounting principles, practices and procedures to ensure accurate and timely financial statements
Position: Accounting Manager
Location: Torrance, CA
Languages: Japanese (read/write) is a huge plus
Pay: $70K (DOE)
Status: Full time + Excellent benefits
- Obtain and maintain a thorough understanding of the financial reporting and general ledger structure.
- Ensure an accurate and timely monthly, quarterly and year end close.
- Ensure the timely reporting of all monthly financial information.
- Assist CFO in the daily banking requirements.
- Monitor and manage group companies’ Cash Flow and Finances among affiliate companies includes.
- Supports budget and forecasting activities.
- Supervise and Maintain Payroll tasks
- Other duties assigned
- 4-year college degree in Business with emphasis in Accounting or Finance
- 2-4 years prior supervisory experience in the financial reporting/general ledger area required.
- 3-5 Experience in corporate management, strategic planning and execution required.
- Experience in formulating policy and developing and implementing new strategies and procedures.
- Japanese and English language proficiency at the business level is a huge plus but not required