Currently a well-established Japanese Food/Beverage Manufacture has an opening for a Blending Assistant on their Production team.
Hourly Wage: $35K - $40K
Employment: Full Time Direct hire position
Job Description of Blending assistant
- Identifying and calculating ingredients in the production process: Mixing, compounding and blending.
- Assess quality checks and controls of the equipment and process.
- Maintaining the machinery and documentation in accordance to the required rules and standards.
- Ensures all processes have been properly and timely managed according to prodcutino process.
- Managing inventory control by organizing stocks and conduct accurate inventory counts.
- Organize warehouse space by cleaning and sorting out tools if necessary
- Receive, unload and place incoming inventory items appropriately
Job Qualification of Blending assistant
- Spanish language ability is a plus
- Entry Level Food Science Majors are a plus!
- Detail orientated and good with numbers.
- Must be responsible and able to work independently
- Able to wear many hats and willing to work with a team well
- Experience working in a production facility is a plus
Only qualified candidates will be contacted by TOP Los Angeles. Please send your most updated resume.